Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snow? day 10

We got a lot of snow. My manager called this morning and asked if I wanted to go help shovel snow and get more hours. There was a football game tonight in town and the stadium needed shoveling. HECK YES!!!
So from 11-4:30 I was playing in snow. And Samantha was there too :) She wasn't the happiest of campers, but despite her frustration with the snow (don't judge, she'd been working since 2 am this morning) She was pushing forward with grace and vigor. A couple co workers showed up also, Jackson and this girl.
Micah and Rachel came down from Logan to visit people and they took me out to dinner.
I'm thankful for this snow, makes me excited for Christmas.
Today was a good day. Tomorrow's ward Conference and I'm looking forward to that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment