Friday, November 2, 2012

Moments of laughter

There are times in the day when I remember you. The funny little things, the miserable things, the deep and wonderful things. And there comes a rush of emotion that never quite sorts itself out. All I feel like doing is laughing and crying at the same time. Thankfully positive emotions overpower the negative and I laugh more than cry. When that moment passes I try not to feel empty but fulfilled. To see the beautiful life I've experienced because of this love in my heart. Oh that I could once again grasp that love in the moment we shared it.

My Girl

Awkward duckling,
Your skills are definitely grace
and laughing.
"Landing gear, FACE"
will always make me laugh.

Treasured like the penny I found,
worth more than all I have.
Close your "eye", and listen to the sound
as I whisper sweet nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment