Friday, November 9, 2012

SNOW!!! Day 9

Some people don't like it. I am thankful today for the snow. Specifically I am thankful because yesterday I played in the leaves (with my best friend) and seeing as how today they are wet and soft and "unhappy" as Samantha puts it, I'm thankful that it snowed today.

Today I decided it was a good day when I got out of bed. This sounds vaguely familiar.. I've done this on my mission before :) I remember!! YES! And it was a good day. I met some new people, had some conversations, played in the snow and had a good afternoon with Samantha, even though we didn't do our crazy work out. We walked, talked, bought some eggnog. I made a leaf angel(Kind of looked like a butterfly) yesterday and today I made a snow angel. Who can say they've done that? If I had a bucket list(which I should) this is going on there, and quickly being crossed off.

Thank you God for this wonderful day. I am looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment