Thursday, November 8, 2012

day 8

I am thankful.... I have my best friend back :) Samantha, you are one of a kind and our spirits are of that same kind.
I'm thankful for temple trips with ward members and people who have a head on their shoulders.
I'm grateful for willing participants in my funny billiards games.
I am especially thankful for my mission notebooks. This morning before work I was praying and reading from the Book of Mormon when I decided to look into my gold notebook from the mission, it had the best things. It was when I turned a page and read a single line that sent me into a bit of crying/laughing. Another one of those moments. One of those things that I can only try to understand why God would have me see it. You try to go one way and then God pushes and pulls you another way. So many times throughout my life it just hasn't made sense but it happens anyways.
I hope I understand what God is trying to tell me. Hopefully I won't over think this one.
Back to gratitude.
I'm thankful for leaf piles. I feel like I'm still finding bits and pieces of leaves. I'm thankful for the warm day.
I'm grateful for surprises. I'm thankful for Jesse, my co worker who likes to put my name into random songs.
I'm thankful for my matching Alaska moose pajamas. I'm thankful this band-aid hasn't decided to fall off yet.
I am thankful that God is there.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't thought about what I read that day in my gold notebook for some weeks now....

    ReplyDelete